• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 01:18:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 320
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 289
Total: 289

Cold Thurs. coffee morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2016, 05:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

... minus 3 deg's at the moment....chilly.....coffee's hot and very good...MMMmmmmm 

..nothing going on for us today....we're staying in this nice comfy warm house... |^|

...already need more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. It snowed last night, but not over here. It snmowed in Philly, South Jersey and lower Delaware but somehow it missed us. That said temps are at 30 degrees and dropping. The windchill is 17. After today we get a heatwave capping out on Sunday at 60 degrees.

Cleanup day today. Have some out of town guest along with a potential buyer coming in tomorrow so I need the place to look pristine.

Christmas shopping is all done (even for Kobe) but I still have a couple of gift cards to ship out. Maybe I will get to the PO before the day is out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yep, it's headed your way Willie.  It's 2.2?F here.  It's forecast to be in the 40's by Saturday with rain though.  Average for this time of year around here is 38?F.

Full day of work here.  That's a nice change.  I need to drum up some more business after the first of the year.

Dennis

Mugwump

Pot #2....and it's really very good....MMMmmmmmm |^|

...some hot biscuits might be good this morning  huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Dropped another degree.....  down to 1?F  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 15, 2016, 06:42:17 AM
Dropped another degree.....  down to 1?F  LOL

Dennis

....same here....around 4 below now..... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

A little nippy here, too.  37.

Got my 200 babies bagged and boxed to take to the wholesaler.  I still have 30 or 40 baby plats left, but my LFS likes plats.  They'll buy them eventually.  I have another few hundred dimes that I'll move later now that I have some large tanks empty.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

We are at 23 degrees right now but it is very windy. Windchill makes it feel like 13.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

It rained all night here and the ditches are flooding. The geese love it. This storm brought some warm air in, should be moving your way too... its clear up to 47? right now.
Dan

Mugwump

...a nice nap.... 8)..

....just checked the weather....on Sunday our high will be Minus 6....the overnight low minus 18.....geez Louise, we must be in Siberia  huh wfwf huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...missed the coffee time this morning with you guys, but mine was good!....did several little catch-up things that needed to be done...I got most of the shower stall put together and should finish it tomorrow...then I'll clean up the subfloor and maybe start installing the vinyl click-lock plank flooring...

...oh yes, just to rub it in a little...It was in the high 70s today...really nice...May have raing tonight and tomorrow though...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron