• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 08, 2024, 10:07:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 356
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

a dank Monday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, October 17, 2016, 06:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very, very good...MMMmmm...a hot and humid, muggy, miserable day coming up for us here...mid 80's and high humidity/dew points....rain?...who knows huh    it's supposed to hang around a couple days then flip back to nicer fall weather again.... |^|

..water changes planned for this morn'n...then some putz'n....yada yada... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....we're on pot #2.....wake up sleepy heads...........'rise and shine'.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee. It going to be a beautiful 80 degrees here today with low humidity and sunny skies.

Having trouble getting going here even after drinking a strong pot of coffee. Some putzing? maybe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 17, 2016, 07:40:50 AM
Great coffee. It going to be a beautiful 80 degrees here today with low humidity and sunny skies.

Having trouble getting going here even after drinking a strong pot of coffee. Some putzing? maybe.

...one of the beauties of being retired is just say'n 'screw it' and just putz'n, or whatever............ 8)
Jon

Mugwump

....so much for the morn'n, huh?....LOL   hot and muggy outside...but...time to take Sassy for a walk.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2016, 01:03:27 PM
....so much for the morn'n, huh?....LOL   hot and muggy outside...but...time to take Sassy for a walk.... huh

Good ol walk. Have a great time. I will take Kobe to the park around 5:30, just before sundown. The mornings are hazardous with all the deer that are around here. It seems like I see a dead one on the road almost daily.  huh
Willie

BallAquatics

Yep, it's that time of the year that they are very frisky!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's hot here!  They say it will be even hotter tomorrow.  I refuse to turn on the AC as a matter of pride.  Heck, It's the middle of October!  One guy says we will have rain on Thursday.  Weather underground says not huh  At least both agree that after the front comes through it will be more seasonable. 

I'm praying for rain.  Please pray I get rain.  Or do for what you do, short of sacrificing your first born.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...back from our nice long walk........it's sunny, hot, and humid......the trees are turning and it's very pretty along our streets... |^|

Sassy met more new people too... |^|...socialize, socialize, socialize.... |^|   ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Sassy met more new people too... |^|...socialize, socialize, socialize.... |^|   ;D

That is the key. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 17, 2016, 03:31:34 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

That is the key. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...you bet ya it is.....she's going to be a big girl, Abby knew, and met, everybody....Sassy will know on her own when to take care of business, just as Abby did so well.....for now, everybody's ok.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2016, 03:36:25 PMSassy will know on her own when to take care of business, just as Abby did so well.

That's what everyone wants in a number one dog.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 17, 2016, 03:40:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 17, 2016, 03:36:25 PMSassy will know on her own when to take care of business, just as Abby did so well.

That's what everyone wants in a number one dog.

...so far the only thing she shy'd from was a kiddie foot powdered car driven by a three year old......the kid was ok tho...LOL...once he parked it.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

As long as she didn't want to kill it she's fine.  Imagine being a puppy and being confronted by such a scary thing!  I GSD's are not my favorite because down here many were fear biters.  You are winning me over to the breed. 

I'd still rather have a Boxer ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 17, 2016, 04:07:16 PM
As long as she didn't want to kill it she's fine.  Imagine being a puppy and being confronted by such a scary thing!  I GSD's are not my favorite because down here many were fear biters.  You are winning me over to the breed. 

I'd still rather have a Boxer ;)

I would rather not even see a boxer if at all possible....and I'd be fine.......period
Jon