• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 09, 2024, 06:35:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 301
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

T's Tuesday coffee time

Started by Mugwump, July 12, 2016, 05:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very good on this warm morn'n....rain storms coming through here pretty soon...boomers.... |^|....we do need the rain tho, the ground is cracking.....all the heat and thermal winds dry it out pretty quickly...

..mostly putz'n today...and just taking the day as it comes...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2....MMMMMmmmmmm..... |^| 8) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I'm enjoying my first cup. I need to enjoy fast cuz there's Gerry's Garden work to do before it gets hot. There are several pre-orders for Wed and Thurs markets this week that need to be finished and we have a booth at a big weekend Rib Fest in Elkhorn. Stop up in Elkhorn for some ribs and tunes this weekend. And don't forget to visit the Gerry's Garden booth.

http://www.elkhornchamber.com/events/details/elkhorn-ribfest-2083

We'll be in the Artisan Vendor Alley.

Mugwump

..looks to be a good festival.... |^|

Jon

wsantia1

Really good coffee this morning. The last of the really good weather we've had over the last few days. i better get them ribs done today. mim mim mim

Pulled some eggs from a small spawn (200) by one of my fall projects. These young fish (Paraiba x Pinoy) that I got from Jon as babies. A few white eggs but most are good so far. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

On my way to get the Rav's 10,000 mile service.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'll be catching up on fish tank work today but mostly recovering from NADA w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

coffee...good...already picked up a buddy and we delivered paint to the fellow painting our daughter's house's eves hoping it's done before the appraiser gets there.

more painting the doors and woodwork at our house...I'm glad Lucy's pushing me to get to it today....I'm achy and don't want to do anything...!!! wfwf
...but it's got to be done!  huh

..playing the Jimmy Buffet station on dish helps me get through the day...  (())mim (())
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

IT work this morning and then a leisure brunch with Stephan.  Since I wasn't able to make it to the ACA he suggested a bite to eat when he passed through on his way back home.  He's a great friend, really made my day.   8)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 12, 2016, 01:09:14 PM
IT work this morning and then a leisure brunch with Stephan.  Since I wasn't able to make it to the ACA he suggested a bite to eat when he passed through on his way back home.  He's a great friend, really made my day.   8)

Dennis

...visits, even brief ones, with good friends are wonderful.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2016, 01:05:05 PM
coffee...good...already picked up a buddy and we delivered paint to the fellow painting our daughter's house's eves hoping it's done before the appraiser gets there.

more painting the doors and woodwork at our house...I'm glad Lucy's pushing me to get to it today....I'm achy and don't want to do anything...!!! wfwf

..playing the Jimmy Buffet station on dish helps me get through the day...  (())mim (())

...keep the old bones moving.......Buffet ????.....hell, pop some Jimi on there.... |^|.....next thing ya know you'll be saying that you're listening to the 'Kingston Trio'......(who are still one of my favorite groups ;D)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 12, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

...keep the old bones moving.......Buffet ????.....hell, pop some Jimi on there.... |^|.....next thing ya know you'll be saying that you're listening to the 'Kingston Trio'......(who are still one of my favorite groups ;D)
No Jimi..  Buffet keeps me in the vacational-laid back-eventually-git-er-done mode...! I turned onto him in my late 30's when I was full of piss 'n' vinegar! It works for me....! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

No Jimi..  Buffet keeps me in the vacational-laid back-eventually-git-er-done mode...! I turned onto him in my late 30's when I was full of piss 'n' vinegar! It works for me....! |^|

Besides..Lucy isn't a Jimi fan... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2016, 03:18:33 PM

LOL........and ?????
Jon

Mugwump

...and again, the rain/storms have passed us by, or dissipated before passing us over......... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 12, 2016, 03:26:35 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2016, 03:18:33 PM

LOL........and ?????

And....she's a good painting partner and I'd like her to stick around and keep on painting!!!  8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron