• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 04, 2024, 09:48:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,380
  • Total Topics: 18,553
  • Online today: 233
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 155
Total: 156

Morn'n All....coffee time

Started by Mugwump, April 03, 2016, 06:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....very good coffee this morn'n...MMMmmm...27deg's headed for near 70 today..... huh....then, of course, crashing again..... wfwf

..I need to go over my fantasy baseball team today, our yearly draft is next Sunday.... |^|....Our oldest sun Michael is joining our league again.. ;D...it should be a fun year for sure.. ;D...

..and some fish room putz'n later... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Having my first cup. A little stronger than usual but still very good. Big storms last night with very heavy winds. Lots of trees down in the neighborhood though none here. We  have little trees. Some of them may be down but not around me. Temps top out at 45 degrees. huh

Will do some putzing today. Need to free up some tanks some fish movement is in order.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2016, 06:28:16 AM
Having my first cup. A little stronger than usual but still very good. Big storms last night with very heavy winds. Lots of trees down in the neighborhood though none here. We  have little trees. Some of them may be down but not around me. Temps top out at 45 degrees. huh

Will do some putzing today. Need to free up some tanks some fish movement is in order.

..blew like crazy here too....I now have a 55gal that I won't need to re-caulk....a blast blew to over and smashing one side out... huh...stuff all over the yard..trees down around the area too.....'nature's pruning'.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2016, 06:52:44 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2016, 06:28:16 AM

..blew like crazy here too....I now have a 55gal that I won't need to re-caulk....a blast blew to over and smashing one side out... huh...stuff all over the yard..trees down around the area too.....'nature's pruning'.... |^|

40K folks without power. Thankfully I am not one of them. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..Pot #2.......and terrific too !!!!  ;D

...yes, we're lucky too....power never even blinked here...

Jon