• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 11:57:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

I love Jemco

Started by LizStreithorst, February 16, 2016, 02:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I wish I could afford everything from them but I can't.  I met John at an ACA years ago but I didn't realize that it was him.  I was impressed.  He said that the pumps I was using were the same make as my 3 pumps plumbed together and that they do indeed last forever but mine were loud and his was next to silent. The only time I ever spoke to him on the phone was 4 years ago when I got tired of the noise and decided to buy his pump.  I knew the pump I needed but he asked me all sorts of questions to make sure that I was getting what best suited my needs.  He agreed that I had chosen the correct one.

Usually I get a lady on the phone.  She is very knowledgeable but if she's unsure put me on hold so she can check to make sure she's right.  She's had to do this for me when I had to translate grams per liter to spoonfuls per gallon with Metro.  Metro is very safe so it doesn't hurt if you aren't exact with the dosage.  I told her who I was and had ordered 50 grams of Prazi last week and she knew who I was.  I said that it arrived today and that everything was fine, but I realized that I needed another 50 gm's because I change water every 2 days.  What I told her was talking in shorthand, but I didn't intend to talk in shorthand.  She had no problem.  She got it. 

I love these folks. They make sure that you are doing the right thing.  There aren't many people doing business these days who try not to just do well, but to do good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Yep, great folks..........John is a wealth of knowledge.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Cosmo

John and Jehmco is a living wealth of knowledge! and, and incredibly nice guy.  I THINK the lady is his wife, but i'm not for sure on that.  I've been dealing with them for 10/12 years - John is the one that figured out how a small diaphram pump would pump the water from my basement storage tanks to my tank on the second floor, saving me a ton of money over buying a big swimming pool pump.  I also got my emergency battery driven automatice power supply from him, and my auto shutoff overflow prevention system there.  Great place to do business :)