• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 05:04:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Project 'X' stuff

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2015, 12:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Next Koi batch.....same parents.... w!w...sorry for the glare.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Blasted em off the slate the other day, now they're ball'n nicely....there's some already breaking loose and trying their little flippers  8)

I just did a nice big water change on them the siblings in the other tank....I believe that I'll move them later this morning....yup....they've finned out well now......question is..???....where to move them...LOL
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on September 23, 2015, 08:48:21 AM
Blasted em off the slate the other day, now they're ball'n nicely....there's some already breaking loose and trying their little flippers  8)

I just did a nice big water change on them the siblings in the other tank....I believe that I'll move them later this morning....yup....they've finned out well now......question is..???....where to move them...LOL

A few are trying but it'll be a day at least before they all come up..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

They're up this morn'n... |^|   they'll be up more later today..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..lift off is complete.... |^| they're busy munching on the micro-organisms separated from the duckweed that I've floated in there....
Jon

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

I tried a tiny bit of banana worms......and....nom nom nom nom.....LOL....scarfed em all.

I don't recall a recent spawn of fry being up in the upper part of the water column this fast....they are swimming up to and munching the duck weed already......that's one of the reasons that I tried the worms early.....
Jon

Mugwump

Nice little orange bellies... |^|   
Jon