• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 03:34:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

kOI WITH wIGGLERS

Started by GeorgeG, July 23, 2015, 07:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeG

My youngest Koi that paired up and spawned. I have wigglers today and parents doing a good job watching over them. I have another pair a little older spawned some time today.

Mugwump

A good looking pair that you have there........very nice.....good luck with the spawn..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

wsantia1

Very nice Koi. Congrats on the spawn. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Those are very pretty koi.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GeorgeG

Wiggler should go free swimming tomorrow (Sunday)

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on July 25, 2015, 04:08:25 PM
Wiggler should go free swimming tomorrow (Sunday)

Great !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

They really have nice color.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GeorgeG

Day has gone by and they are still on the slate so I am counting on them tomorrow

Mugwump

...likely so...what temp do you keep the fry water....?
Jon

GeorgeG

Well right now the water temp is 85 degrees. They went free swimming sometime today while I was at work. I gave them a small amount of BBS that hatched today also because I do have another pair of KOi with 7 day old fry.

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on July 27, 2015, 06:34:44 PM
Well right now the water temp is 85 degrees. They went free swimming sometime today while I was at work. I gave them a small amount of BBS that hatched today also because I do have another pair of KOi with 7 day old fry.

Congrat's..........but Ouch !...85?....I usually hatch em at 80-82..... ;D......got the air cranked up?.....lotsa circulation needed at those temps...
Jon