• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 01:43:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

Got More PB Wigglers

Started by LizStreithorst, June 22, 2015, 10:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Thank God they decided to wiggle when they did.  They haven't had a WC since the last rain which was 8 days ago!  I've never waited so long to give Discus a WC but all I had was aged tap and I was afraid that if I changed with aged tap the eggs wouldn't hatch.

The tank got a wipe down and a moderate WC last night.  The male not only bites me, he bites and hangs on to my hand.  If he were any bigger my hand would have come out of the tank bloody.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Some cichlids can be down right dangerous at spawning time...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hope they do well Liz, I may need some of them someday.  The only fish I have that has ever bitten me is my EBJD, he will jump out of the water to grab a pinch of FDBW and gets my fingers too, and it hurts enough that I can't do that anymore.  He would draw blood if I let him. 
Barb

b125killer

I been bit by angelfish. I didn't notice there spawn on the lift tube. It didn't hurt but it did startle me.
Good luck with your spawn liz.
Scott