• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 05, 2024, 10:21:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 241
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

OMG....!!!!!

Started by PaulineMi, January 14, 2015, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

There are wigglers on the (Barb's) cone in the discus tank!!!!  Hard water, high pH, six discus in the tank, no nightlight, twice or three times per week big water changes.... :o 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 14, 2015, 09:34:50 AM
There are wigglers on the (Barb's) cone in the discus tank!!!!  Hard water, high pH, six discus in the tank, no nightlight, twice or three times per week big water changes.... :o

Cool....here's hoping that they raise em as a community...???....or at least they parents can keep the others at bay.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

While it's kind of sad to "let nature take its course" raising discus isn't part of the plan. But if any survive in their current environment I'd put my heart and soul into growing 'em pretty. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

ghonk

Wonder how old they need to be before they can eat BBS.

PaulineMi

Liz will know. They feed off their parents slime coats first.

PaulineMi

The wigglers are gone.....

LizStreithorst

Congrats, none the less.

BTW, the start eating BBS between day 3 and 5.  They can eat the San Fran brand from day one.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Very nice Pauline.  You must be making them happy!   ;)

Dennis

Barb

What a nice surprise, maybe there is hope for my fish someday, same water as yours.
Barb

PaulineMi