• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 05, 2024, 06:49:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 241
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

BIG RAIN

Started by LizStreithorst, August 09, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

They've been promising bad weather every day for over a week.  I finally got it.  Lots of big wind first and now heavy rain.  It's about time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 09, 2014, 04:18:11 PM
They've been promising bad weather every day for over a week.  I finally got it.  Lots of big wind first and now heavy rain.  It's about time.

Cool....and more spawns happening too, right?....storms always prompt a few pairs here....it's like magic  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Everybody says that but it has not proven true for me.  I went through hurricane Katrina when I was living in Mobile.  I thought, OMG, all these fish are going to up and spawn.  It didn't happen.  My fish spawn when they get damn good and ready and are not swayed by low pressure systems.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 09, 2014, 07:07:14 PM
Everybody says that but it has not proven true for me.  I went through hurricane Katrina when I was living in Mobile.  I thought, OMG, all these fish are going to up and spawn.  It didn't happen.  My fish spawn when they get damn good and ready and are not swayed by low pressure systems.

Weird....any hint of a pressure change gets em going here....boomba!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson