• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 01, 2024, 04:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,377
  • Total Topics: 18,552
  • Online today: 183
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98

Happy Mother's Day...

Started by Mugwump, May 11, 2014, 06:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...to our Mom's out there......enjoy a nice day ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Thanks Jon.    :)

Happy Mother's Day Moms.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Happy Mothers day to all the Mom's. Hope you all have a great day
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms & Mother Figures out there. ;D ;D ;D  May you have a great day. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Thanks, I have my family here, son and daughter and their spouses, and my husband, so it is a good day for me!  Happy mom's day Pauline and you other moms too!
Barb

BallAquatics

Happy mother's day ladies!   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

EdKaz

A quick stop in to wish all the ladies here a Happy Mothers Day.
May your day be filled with Laughter Joy and Love

Gentlemen............START YOUR BBQ! ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 11, 2014, 10:44:24 AM
A quick stop in to wish all the ladies here a Happy Mothers Day.
May your day be filled with Laughter Joy and Love

Gentlemen............START YOUR BBQ! ;)

LOL..............yepppers
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

P4Angels2

This is going to be a great day we are going to spend the afternoon watching the Seattle Mariners play against the KC Royals today!!!! We have tickets in section 331 right behind home plate in the first row of the section so no worries of people walking in front of us!!!!!

b125killer

Happy Mothers Day,  I'll be starting the bbq today for sure.
Scott

P4Angels

Can't think of a better way to spend Mothers day then:

Yes Jon we know could only be better if we where watching the cubs.....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Makes you dizzy looking at that field.  Wonder what they give the grounds crew to smoke these days  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 12, 2014, 04:42:37 AM
Makes you dizzy looking at that field.  Wonder what they give the grounds crew to smoke these days  LOL

Dennis

Why 'grass clippings' of course....LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D it's Washington...
Jon