• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 07, 2024, 03:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 357
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 257
Total: 257

Guess what?....

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2014, 05:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,it snowed....LOL....morn'n all............coffee's very good, going for another cup right now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It was a fun ride home! There was a few cars in the ditch. I'm not sure why people feel the need to speed when there is snow and ice on the road!
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 05, 2014, 07:29:35 AM
It was a fun ride home! There was a few cars in the ditch. I'm not sure why people feel the need to speed when there is snow and ice on the road!

I know what you mean, I took Jan over to work and the idiots were out in full  bloom....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2014, 05:54:17 AM
,,it snowed....LOL....morn'n all............coffee's very good, going for another cup right now...

Good morning.  I had to run an errand very early when I got home I noticed I had an off the rim flat tire,  Could not feel it with all the snow and the fact that I was driving very slow.  Oh well, just another headache. ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Snowed here too.  Looks like about 5 inches and then some ice on top.  Nothing pressing, will make the client rounds tomorrow.   ;)

Dennis