• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 12:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,396
  • Total Topics: 18,558
  • Online today: 320
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

I Tell Ya

Started by JR, December 09, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Our luck has been bad this year. Can't wait for next year. I was doing somrthing I should not been doing and fell today. Did not BRAke anything. BUT I did tear my left retinal. Can't see worth a dog gone right now. GO to the eye doc tomorrow to see if it will heal on its own or if it the doc has to repair it.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Damn......built a moat around your house and stay home.....I hope it's just a light scratch...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The eye has remarkable healing ability.  Hope yours does well.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Well  doc is going to wait till the 23rd to see what needs to be done. I tore the blood vessel in the back of my eye.

Mugwump

It'll likely turn from red to yellow and heal right up....looks like hell tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good luck with that, JR. I hope it heals quickly and complete.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Sending get well wishes JR!
Barb

b125killer

Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better soon.
Scott

JR

Thanks every one. I tell ya it is different. It looks like I have stuff floating in my eye.