• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 11, 2024, 04:37:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,388
  • Total Topics: 18,556
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Haunted Tank

Started by JR, November 17, 2013, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Patty and I were walking the dogs today and out of the blue she said I have a haunted tank. I asked which one she said the big one in the dinning room. I asked her how she knew it was haunted, She says at different times of the day she hears chattering from it. Like something is talking but she cant understand them. So here I go. I told her that that tank has very special fish in it. They are a special breed of Discus. I said you see how they come to the front of the tank when they see me. They can also talk to each other and that is what you are hearing. She said your other Discus were not like that.  I told her I know that but these were special. We walked for about another mile and she hit me in the back of the head. She asked me if I thought she was stupid. I said no but it sounded good. I told her I was going to get the ghost busters in here to take care of this tank. Boy did she get mad. She has not said a word to me since than. I think she is still mad
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

ROTFLMAO....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...love it !!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

JR

I Know what she is hearing. It is the 6 Croaking Gourami I have in that tank. Sometimes they can get loud if they all get going at the same time. She is still not talking. I may have to tell her about the Gouramis.

wiggs

Suck it up JR and buy her some chocolate! then she might think about talking to you. candy bars don`t count , make it something nice. If she doesn`t like chocolate and not many women don`t, get some flowers. You may have to do some major making up for that one. ;D ;D   

P.S. I thought it was cute!
Jan

P4Angels2

You may have to do some major making up for that one.  I don't think I would talk to you either you meany j/k!! lol  :)

Mugwump

oh come on....he was just having fun. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Oh if that was Lori......   I would be having just as much fun with it....   ;) ;D :D 8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

hmmmm really Aron??? hmmmmm getting even would be so fun!!!!  :o :P ;) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Look out Aron! Sleep with one eye open...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Ron Sower

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha..!
That was so appropriate, Dennis!
So I say it again...Look out Aron! Sleep with one eye open...
       It's been immortalized in song..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 19, 2013, 03:24:35 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha..!
That was so appropriate, Dennis!
So I say it again...Look out Aron! Sleep with one eye open...
       It's been immortalized in song..!

LOL..crap, you better sleep with BOTH eyes open...LOL
Jon

JR

That was a good one Dennis. I would sleep with the light on also