• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 03, 2024, 01:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,377
  • Total Topics: 18,552
  • Online today: 287
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 245
Total: 245

Marvelous Monday

Started by BallAquatics, May 20, 2024, 02:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

We have been having simply wonderful weather.  Blue sky and sunshine day after day.

I've been getting lots of time out on the bike(s).  Starting to feel pretty good as well.  My old drag bike is looking pretty good for 50 years old!

Everything is green and fresh looking.  The fields are full of crops popping out of the ground.

Hope you are all having a fantastic day!

Barb

Good to hear Dennis, great weather and you are feeling well!! Enjoy that bike, looks good for its age I must say. Yesterday I visited my kids, and my son took me for a ride in his convertible sports car, 18 yrs old but looks new to me.  It is a Nissan....something. Some # which I forgot.  Without my new hip I could never have gotten in and out of it, but I did fine.  My garden is growing like a jungle, need to keep trimming things back.  Hope the rest of you are doing well, like Dennis and I are.
Barb

wsantia1

Dennis, that's a great looking bike. Barb, I'm glad to hear that the your hip is doing well.  |^|  |^|  |^| 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 21, 2024, 07:00:30 AMDennis, that's a great looking bike. Barb, I'm glad to hear that the your hip is doing well.  |^|  |^|  |^| 

Thanks Willie.  To me, it looks like a proper motor bike, not like the stuff they build now.