• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 29, 2024, 05:25:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

I am home in NC

Started by Barb, July 27, 2023, 02:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi friends, got home late last night after a week of pure fun, except for all the smoke in MN and Wisconsin from those Canadian fires. It was smokey the whole time I was up there.  But not too hot, I got out of there just before the 80s became 100 or more.  My friend, age almost 87, and her visiting daughter did a lot of fun things, mostly outdoor gardens, a Twins game, a big zoo and lots of good eating.  I had almost a whole house to myself, the basement which used to be a rental.  Kitchen, LR, DR, bath and bedroom.  Whole house overlooks the big river outside, The St. Croix.  House is 50 ft. above the water, so no flooding.  House is not fancy but worth 1.5 million due to location!!!  You know what they say.....

Need to go do stuff around the house now, and my 3 cats and Discus all did well without me here spoiling them. I will read all your posts later on. Hope you are all well.  It is 100 outside now, with the humidity.
Barb