• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 11, 2024, 01:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,388
  • Total Topics: 18,556
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 44
Total: 44

Steamy Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, July 18, 2023, 08:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's going to be another hot and steamy day here with the Canadian wildfire smoke making another visit to the area thoughout the day..

It is currently 79 degrees and we will get up to 90F this afternoon but the humidity is already at 95% and there is a chance of Thorms rolling through this afternoon.

There is not much on my agenda today so I will do the normal fishroom work and then do some house work. Having less tanks with fish is sure making my life much easier and allows me to get to other things that I like/need to do.

This coming weekend I will be making another overnight trip to NYC for my sister's birthday. I also have another sister that is flying in from Minneapolis with her family and her future "Son In Law" for a meet and greet. He seems like a nice guy but I've never met him in person. Time will tell how good of a person he is.

I wish you guys a great day and I'll check on you all later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning!...

Went to my pain doctor yesterday and told him I didn't want any more hydrocodone right now because he doesn't want me to take pot gummies while I'm on the hydrocodone and I told him that I'd rather get a good night sleep, and use Tylenol because I can tolerate the pain these days.... but we are going to get it set up for me to get another shot in the buttock for my ischial bursa which hurts now...

We ordered a small stand-up freezer to replace a dead one and they delivered last Tuesday...it was dented and I didn't accept it...yesterday another one was delivered while I was at the doc and it was dented too!...Lucy called and told me and I told her to refuse it which she did...looks like they're going to try a 3rd time today... huh

We played Samba all after noon...once again, girls ruled and boys drooled... :-[ We only lost by 250 in a game where the point spread can be anywhere from 0 - 20,000 points or even more...it was a close and fun game...

I'm about to gain another wholesale customer for plants think...I think we're gonna work out a deal... and I have several ppl lined up to come over to get livestock later today...

We've had 18 days in a row of Phoenix temps at 110 or above...that ties the record...it looks like there will be about another week of this...

I'm going to take a ride this morning with a fellow who wants to check out a camping area at a lake...should be a nice little trip....you guys have a good day!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron