• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 10:23:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Sunny & Cold Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, December 13, 2022, 11:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is sunny but it was also cold here at 30 degrees this morning. It has now warmed up to 40F which will most likely be our high temp today.

I'm just getting back from my endocrinologist and he was very happy with my blood work results. He just wants me to keep on doing what I was doing to make the improvements to my numbers. I'll do that but it will have to wait until after the New Year. Until then I'll eat and drink whatever I want too.

I need to do some fishroom work and I also need to assemble a kids bike. The fishroom work will come fist and I'll probably start the bike assembly tomorrow. Hopefully I will not be missing any parts.

What are you all doing on this fine day? I'll check in on you all later. Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Hi Willie, it was cold here too.  It did warm up to the low 40's this afternoon though and I was able to get a short ride in.

Bought another motorcycle last week, so I have a winter project to work on.  It's quite hard to start, but runs great out on the road.  Was kept in storage the past 10 years and didn't see much activity before that.  It's a 1982 model with 6600 miles on it, a real beauty, just needs some TLC...

wsantia1

That bike really is a beauty Dennis.  |^| |^| |^| |^|  |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I like what the Harley types call "nut busters".  That's a nice bike, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It was cloudy and warm here, Willie.  A lot of the State will be having some really bad weather coming in with tornados and possible big hail stones.  It was supposed to come here, too but apparently we'll only have rain.  It will be turning cold soon, but I prefer being cold to having the house blown away.

I don't know why I've been so silent for the past 2 days.  I haven't done anything exciting.  I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing things in the fish room, changing fish around, regular WC, and just watching the fish interact.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 13, 2022, 04:16:31 PM
Hi Willie, it was cold here too.  It did warm up to the low 40's this afternoon though and I was able to get a short ride in.

Bought another motorcycle last week, so I have a winter project to work on.  It's quite hard to start, but runs great out on the road.  Was kept in storage the past 10 years and didn't see much activity before that.  It's a 1982 model with 6600 miles on it, a real beauty, just needs some TLC...

..that looks like a fun project, Dennis...good luck with it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

It's good to see you back, Liz....

Didn't get out of the 50s here today! I think...we're in a really cold snap for December....I'm usually out putting up Xmas lights in shorts!...I'm not even thinking about doing them yet...

We'll be decorating our golf cart Thursday and Friday for the Friday night parade in the community....after that we're having between 20 and 30 ppl over for hot cocoa And cookies...there will most likely be soon peppermint schnapps involved!...

I called the whole bingo game tonight...a few flubs, but we all laughed at them and kept rolling,...once I called out C-67...!  Another time I transposed the 2 digits...I think I was getting tired...

The past few days, a little bit at a time, I've been moving fish around and getting tanks ready for shrimps and nano fish...I already have some going...I have a small colony of Tiger Teddies...the smallest livebearer, so I'm told...they are so cute and only produce a few fry at a time...mine have already started dropping their young...my clown killies are maturing and starting to cavort!...And the CPDs are still a little immature....

I need to head to bed now....happy aquariuming,
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron