• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 10:15:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 223
Total: 223

Sunday Morning

Started by wsantia1, October 09, 2022, 06:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a very cool 40 degrees this morning but there is no wind and the temps will get into the mid 60s this afternoon with plenty of sunshine.

Today will be a football Sunday since I have nothing else on the agenda. Next week the town is picking up items that we want to dispose of but that the regular garbage people don't take.

I have a defective TV and a gas grill that I am going to dump but I have to get the TV out of the basement and get the grill off of my deck. The items will be left at the bottom of my driveway for pickup over the next 11 days.

Next week the main fish club that I belong to is having it's yearly auction so I am thinking about putting some Rams, Guppies, Shrimp and Double Bar Endlers up for the auction. I can probably put up a couple of tanks but I am a little hesitant about that.

As usual I am wishing you all a great day. See ya later!

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good day Muggers!...

Well it was a good killi club meeting last night...a lady gave me about 25-30 blue platys, and in the auction I won a nice young pair of Blue Gularis, more orange Aphysemion Australes, 8 Neoheterandria elegant "Rio Truandó", and 2 pair of Agazzissi McMaster "gold"!...plus a 10g tank and a couple plants AND after all the plants and fish I sold I came home with over 50$!!!...it was a good meeting for me!...

Today we're going to go over to the Mesa Mart which is a very large open air under cover market with everything from local foods to Mexican pottery and all that stuff you can get from China to sell here...then when we get home, I have the glamorous job of toilet repair...it won't stop filling after the tank and bowl are full...

Happy aquariuming everyone...stay healthy! ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon gents.  I didn't feel well yesterday.  I'm afraid I spent more time in bed than up.  I feel human today, thank goodness.

It's another perfect day without a drop of water from the gods falling from the sky.  We have a tiny chance of rain toward the middle of next week. 

I'm just catching up a bit on stuff I haven't gotten done.  First I put the sprinkler on the veggies.  There is a limit to how deep the their roots can go to look for moisture.  I took the babies for their run. They really had a good time because we missed yesterday and the day before.  The kitchen was a mess with a pile of dishes in the sink to I took care of that.  2 loads of laundry are hanging out.  The 3rd will be ready to hang in a minute.  I called Barb about the baby Discus then sent her invoice, then made her box.  I'm going to set the alarm to remind me to open up the heat pack before I get into bed.

That's enough for me except for the rest of critter care taking.  Time for lunch!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi folks, it is a lovely day here, but my legs are still so sore and tired from all the walking yesterday, I am trying to rest up today.  But have not so far. Now I will try to sit and watch TV, read or write.  Will try hard.  Liz, no email from you or PP yet.  Did you send it yet?  Hope you all have a great rest of Sunday!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Barb, I must have done everything but press "Send''  I just tried again.  You should get it any minute.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

We went to the Mesa Mart and the first thing we saw was a booth selling golf carts and in a back corner there was a stack of used golf cart tires on wheels... Yesterday when Miss Lucy went out to go to the clubhouse she saw that the back right tire of our golf cart was flat...So I took that as a sign that I've gotta go through those used wheels/tires and pick out one, which I did!...and we bought a couple other things, had lunch while listening to a solo guitarist playing some 70s music...that was nice...

When we came home I started my 30 minute plumbing job...4 hours later I finished it 🤣🤣;D...only one trip to Lowes!... ;D ;D ;D
That's it for now...checking on the new fish then watching football and going to have a big shrimp salad for dinner! |eat|...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron