• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 05, 2024, 07:19:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 241
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 173
Total: 174

Good Saturday Morning

Started by wsantia1, February 26, 2022, 10:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It's a cold 35 degrees here but the sun is shining brightly and it will warm up again over the next few days.

Barb, I sure hope that you are feeling better, It took me a couple of weeks before I was able to eat real food again. I hope that won't be the case with you.

Well folks, I am on my 3rd set of water changes this week. I feel like I have the energy and the desire to get them done so I jumped on it before I had a change of heart and mind. 

I am paused at the moment while I wait for my hot water to heat up again but I should be all done by noon. That's the difference between being in pain or not. You think in a totally different way.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie, et.al...

I hope all of you had a good day.

I did an Amazon return at Kohl's, picked up some items to make our fresh salsa dip, and purchased sleepy-time gummies at the herb store...

I started selecting the floaters I'm keeping to grow in one of the 125s this morning and will continue thru Monday probably...I'm determined to rid it of duckweed...

We're going to a friend's new home open house...they must like the hood here, because they only moved a couple streets to a completely just remodeled home...I'm learning that it happens often in here...

We are right at 69/70 right now...tomorrow a couple more degrees higher... skies are today...

eBay guy (Hugh) and I have entered a legit business relationship as an LLC....We'll continue selling plants online as we are now...

You folks have a great time!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 26, 2022, 05:01:45 PM
eBay guy (Hugh) and I have entered a legit business relationship as an LLC....We'll continue selling plants online as we are now...

Way to go Ron!  Everyone who lives in this country should have a business even if it's just for the tax purposes.  One of these days I'm gonna start a planted tank and now I have a friend in the business!  |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 27, 2022, 05:58:33 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 26, 2022, 05:01:45 PM

Way to go Ron!  Everyone who lives in this country should have a business even if it's just for the tax purposes.  One of these days I'm gonna start a planted tank and now I have a friend in the business!  |^|
...when you're ready, let me know, Dennis...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron