• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 04, 2024, 11:15:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,380
  • Total Topics: 18,553
  • Online today: 233
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

Cloudy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, August 19, 2021, 07:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Just a quick check in to let you all know that I am good. Hopefully you all are well. Today is wedding day. It's not until the evening so it's going to be a long day. Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good to hear from you, Willie! ...Have a good time and thanks for checking in! |^| ...

I put my little Sterbais in a plastic shoebox type container last night and will move them into one of my planted 20g tanks later today after I finish walking some...they are so cute!... and I hope to get a plant order list from eBay guy today...I want to do a WC in the Congo tank and trim/pull plants when I do it...
Today or tomorrow I'll set up my new-for-me CO2 system on one of my 20g planted tanks...

PT is at 5 today.... Hope I do well there...

Happy aquariuming, everyone!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hey Willie and Ron.  Thanks for checking in Willie.  I know you've got a lot going on there.  Have a  mim.  Ron, I love Sterbai.  They're good companions for Discus because they're gentle and don't mind a temp of 82.  It's one fish that I have never bred but would love to.

Nothing much is going on here as is normal these days.  It feels like the world around us is falling apart but although I'm a news junkie I try to put all the bad news aside and just enjoy the beautiful out of doors while I can. 

I put up 4 AB auctions this morning.  I hope something sells cause medical co-pays are draining my bank account.  I've got a nice pot of red beans with spicy cajun sausage going.  It and the rice will be ready at the same time.  I just checked the beans for seasoning.  All I added was a good pinch of salt.  They are creamy and beautiful.  I'm looking forward to lunch/dinnier.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, Ron and Liz!  Took my very talkative neighbor for a drive to look at the 2 houses she and I had before moving where we are now.  My old house looked great, hers did not.  People who care about their house and land bought my house, just the opposite bought hers.  Sad sight.  Then we ate lunch out.  She had a great time, my ears needed a rest by the time I got home.

It is about 100 here today, with high humidity.  Good day not to work outside.  Willie, hope your wedding event went well, remember to show us a pic of you in your tux if possible.  Ron that is a great plant business you have going, and Liz I hope your AB sales go well and fast.  Your beans and sausage sound wonderful!
Barb