• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 03:42:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Weary Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, March 10, 2021, 01:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon lady and gents.  I was very happy this morning when I checked my email and found that another of my auctions had sold.  I had been getting annoyed by the guy who I sold 2 pairs to about a week ago who had not yet paid my invoice so I emailed him and he said that he'd missed it and would pay right away.  This is a very good thing right now because I checked my LP gas tank and I'll be needing to buy more very soon.  My house is well insulated but houses down this way aren't built to insulate against 12 degrees!  I try to conserve but during that time the heat was running almost constantly.  I bet I used up a month's of gas during those days.

I put my walk through screens up today, finally.  Insulation was different with this one than the others I've used in the past and the screens needed much less tweaking than the former ones.  They seem to work very well so far, but they're new.  I wonder if they will close by themselves when it's breezy.

I also fixed up a gate for shed where I feed Charlotte.  I have a farrier coming Saturday and I want to be sure that I can catch her up for him.

My back and hips have been giving me hell today.  Could it possibly be a reaction to the Covid shot I got Monday?  Surely not!  I hope I don't hurt this badly on Friday when I have a lardo of a Schnauzer coming for a groom.

What are the rest of you busy bees up to today?  Whatever y'all are doing I hope you're having fun.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, sorry about your back and hips, don't know if the shot could cause that, but it might.  I am also weary, just got home from hrs. of helping my mom.  Today was her second shot, and several other things to do for/with her,  Lots of driving .  I am her Uber.  It was up to 75 today, almost felt too warm. I turned off my gas fireplace last night.  Hope to not need it until next Nov or Dec.  Soon will be AC time already.  Have a rest and I will too,
Barb

wsantia1

Hi everyone. Liz my back is killing me too. I know it wasn't from the Covid shot. It's been hurting for a few days now. It was supposed to get up to 70 degree today but I doubt that we even got up to 60.

I did manage to do my water changes today but that was all I managed to do. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It must have been the vaccine that whupped me.  Parts that normally hurt hurt more and even parts that don't hurt were hurting.  I got more and more tired.  I got in bed at 5 in the evening and slept until 4 am.  Can you believe it?
Always move forward. Never look back.