• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 04:05:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

Saturday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, July 06, 2013, 07:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Fish are fed, spawns are all looking good....Tables out for the garage sale, again today...big bowl of Wheaties, with banana cut on top, fresh coffee brewing, life is good  ;D..now it's time to putz  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Going to rain here all day. Found some tanks I am going to look at on CL today. 90 gal for 40$  a complete 29 and 30 gal set up 75$, Hope they are in good shape. Will have the fish room done this weekend. Start restocking in the next two weeks. Happy happy me.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 06, 2013, 08:32:13 AM
Going to rain here all day. Found some tanks I am going to look at on CL today. 90 gal for 40$  a complete 29 and 30 gal set up 75$, Hope they are in good shape. Will have the fish room done this weekend. Start restocking in the next two weeks. Happy happy me.

Excellent JR, it sounds like it's all coming together now....have fun
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

You both are having what sounds like a good Saturday. 

We're getting a late start due an insane combination of neighbors, lotsa beer and fireworks making for sudden 3 a.m. til 3:30 a.m. wake up period. Our dog went ballistic.  Hubby got in the car and drove by a few times with a spotlight to make them think the cops were checking them out. It quieted down after that....only heard a few remaining small pops from some daredevils. Lol.

Ah the wonders of alcohol.  :o Bet they have some headaches over there today. Not that I'd know what that was like from back in the day.  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL...my brother and I, and our two cousins, Jim and Rick, used to have roman candle wars, we wore kitchen mitts to hold them, and block shots....hilarious when you've had a few beers, or toked a few....LOL
Jon

JR

Jon my brother and me did the same thing every year. Made my dad so mad. Pauline have you tried a Thunder shirt. Thor and Ruby could care less about the bangs. Sampson goes nuts. We got him a thunder shirt. He was nowhere as bad as last year. I liked the shirt.

JR

The tanks I looked at today were Bad. The 29 and 30gal were a 20 long and a 15 high How you get 29 and 30 out of that I have no Idea. Gave 30 $ for them both with stands. Don't no what I will do with them But what the heck can't pass up a deal. The 90gal looked like it had a cat fight in it. Never seen a tank this scratched up. Even for 40$ I had no need of it

Mugwump

20 longs are great for cory pods..the 15 is good for fry too....
Jon