• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 10:15:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

Friday Morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 09, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a cold 18 deg morning outside...brrr....but the coffee is very, very good  8).....might see 40 later  huh

...not much planned, tho haven't checked the calendar yet...........I'll wait tho... :P

more coffee now   brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great here. It is cold at 31 degrees but the sun will be out for the first time this week and for that I am grateful. Temps getting up to 46 later on so if it remains sunny we will see all of the remaining snow melt. Now we just have to keep an eye on Nor'easter # 3.

Did all of my water changes yesterday so today I will concentrate on other parts and things in the house that need attention (laundry, vacuuming bathrooms, etc.).

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.......pot #2 here...almost time to go feed the fish....they'll be dancing in their tanks as I walk by.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...hi guys! ...phone woke me...it was the kidney doc from my brother's hospital letting me know his kidney function was getting worse the last 2 days and he wasn't taking fluids...wanted permission to put him on dialysis...of course I said yes...he has no POA, will, or no other directives that Sis and I are aware of...he and sons don't communicate...best I know how to do...

...it's been a whirlwind since Monday when we found out that he was in the hospital since last Thursday with abscess in his 6 month old artificial knee...it's MRSA and has spread thru his blood stream....he's in Suffolk, VA...

...I can't remember if I've posted this with you guys yet or not....sorry if it's repetitious...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 09, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
...hi guys! ...phone woke me...it was the kidney doc from my brother's hospital letting me know his kidney function was getting worse the last 2 days and he wasn't taking fluids...wanted permission to put him on dialysis...of course I said yes...he has no POA, will, or no other directives that Sis and I are aware of...he and sons don't communicate...best I know how to do...

...it's been a whirlwind since Monday when we found out that he was in the hospital since last Thursday with abscess in his 6 month old artificial knee...it's MRSA and has spread thru his blood stream....he's in Suffolk, VA...

...I can't remember if I've posted this with you guys yet or not....sorry if it's repetitious...

...It's always tough with a family illness....here's hoping that the dialysis helps him out, and he'll regain some strength to fight this thing off....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 09, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

...It's always tough with a family illness....here's hoping that the dialysis helps him out, and he'll regain some strength to fight this thing off....
...thanks, Mugs...I'm hoping he'll make it thru all this...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Sorry to hear about your brother Ron. Hopefully he will get better soon. Best wishes sent your way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 09, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Sorry to hear about your brother Ron. Hopefully he will get better soon. Best wishes sent your way.
...thanks, Willie....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron