• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 03:59:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,366
  • Total Topics: 18,547
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 83
Total: 83

TGIF coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,Good morning everyone.....coffee's very good...MMmm....but I should have just rolled over and pulled the covers back up.....

...70's now and another hot and muggy day in the 90's for us....it's the first day of fall today  |^|...and it has to be here soon.... huh

..nothing planned but maybe a trip over to 'Jonamac Orchard' which is just down the road a piece...great fudge and superb apple doughnuts.....yum.. |^|

http://www.jonamacorchard.com/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Getting ready to leave on a weekend trip but before I go I'll leave you with this. Happy Fall.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...have a fun and safe trip..... |^|

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...first day of fall and it was 78 when we went out on the deck this morning...read the paper...had my smoothie...

...going to buy our 3rd and last rental lot and home in here today from some good friends that moved from across the street to 2 blocks away...Meeting them in a few minutes....then later I'm gonna be pulling and trimming plants to take to the AAPE meeting tomorrow for the auction...I also have a bunch of plants that I've bought to take to the buyers already lined up for them...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 22, 2017, 11:53:16 AM
...first day of fall and it was 78 when we went out on the deck this morning...read the paper...had my smoothie...

...going to buy our 3rd and last rental lot and home in here today from some good friends that moved from across the street to 2 blocks away...Meeting them in a few minutes....then later I'm gonna be pulling and trimming plants to take to the AAPE meeting tomorrow for the auction...I also have a bunch of plants that I've bought to take to the buyers already lined up for them...

..how many tanks of plants do you have now??....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 22, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

I have 1-54g Bowfront corner tank which is producing tons of plants for me, and a 3g I keep full of Najas and 3 red chin killies, and a 2.5 that will receive a bunch of shrimp tomorrow night..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 23, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

I have 1-54g Bowfront corner tank which is producing tons of plants for me, and a 3g I keep full of Najas and 3 red chin killies, and a 2.5 that will receive a bunch of shrimp tomorrow night..

..... |^| :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 23, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

...Got the shrimp and got them into the little tank last night...I asked the fellow to bring a gallon of the shrimps' water to use for acclimation...good thing I did...my water parameters were way different....so I pulled out most of mine and replaced with his...shrimp look really active and feeding well this morning...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 24, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

...Got the shrimp and got them into the little tank last night...I asked the fellow to bring a gallon of the shrimps' water to use for acclimation...good thing I did...my water parameters were way different....so I pulled out most of mine and replaced with his...shrimp look really active and feeding well this morning...

...they are really interesting little creatures.... |^|.....ours seem to be all over the place.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 24, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

...they are really interesting little creatures.... |^|.....ours seem to be all over the place.... huh
...my friend brought them to e out of his 110g tank....bet they feel like they're in a puddle now...!!! 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 24, 2017, 04:24:13 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 24, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

...my friend brought them to e out of his 110g tank....bet they feel like they're in a puddle now...!!! 8) 8)

We have ours in a 10gal.....they love it... |^|
Jon