• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 10, 2024, 10:41:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,388
  • Total Topics: 18,556
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 49
Total: 49

Cha Cha is full of herself

Started by LizStreithorst, August 22, 2017, 08:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I groomed her today.  I also groomed Chloe and gave Binky my chronic fungus dog, a medicated bath.  Cha Cha always goes to work with me and when she gets home she plays chase with Bruno.  Bruno is in love with her because he is built to run and she is the only one who will play chase with him.  Then she takes a swim in the horse's water trough and rolls in the dirt.

Today, after her groom, she was too full of herself to play with the little dude who loves her.  I've always known that Bruno loves her more than she loves him.  She doesn't really love him at all.  He's a diversion to her.  I never thought that she would think that she was too sexy to bother with him. 

I have never before owned a dog who thought it it could get along on her charm and good looks.  It never even occurred to me that dogs were even capable of thinking in those terms.
Always move forward. Never look back.