• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 11, 2024, 08:32:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,388
  • Total Topics: 18,556
  • Online today: 296
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255

Friday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, August 18, 2017, 05:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and the coffee is very good..... |^|.....

...60's now on the way to about 80deg's....rain?...who knows  huh

..just fish room tinkering....might cut the grass  huh....for some reason my back has still been tender.... huh...so I'll be watching what I do.... |^|

....brb....need more coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......and the day is looking better  |^|......kinda.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Boy, aren't we a rowdy bunch today..... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Afternoon Jon.  Just finishing up last nights left-over coffee.....  very tasty.

It's a wonderful 78?F here.  Not your typical August weather for Ohio but I'm liking it.   |^|

So much to-do I don't know where to start.  I've got 3 websites that need work, a very cool 30 gallon breeder tank to reseal, the Summer issue of the club newsletter to put together, need to polish up my presentation for the Cincinnati folks on the 27th, a client server that has a mysterious "shut-down" problem to solve, need to run out and mow at Moms place, and lastly, I need about another 3 hours of sleep. I'm probably forgetting something, but that's the most important stuff at the moment.

My flip from days to nights is never going to be complete as I often have to visit clients shortly after I get off from the night job. Oh well, I guess that's what keeps life interesting isn't it?

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 18, 2017, 11:18:22 AM
Afternoon Jon.  Just finishing up last nights left-over coffee.....  very tasty.

It's a wonderful 78?F here.  Not your typical August weather for Ohio but I'm liking it.   |^|

So much to-do I don't know where to start.  I've got 3 websites that need work, a very cool 30 gallon breeder tank to reseal, the Summer issue of the club newsletter to put together, need to polish up my presentation for the Cincinnati folks on the 27th, a client server that has a mysterious "shut-down" problem to solve, need to run out and mow at Moms place, and lastly, I need about another 3 hours of sleep. I'm probably forgetting something, but that's the most important stuff at the moment.

My flip from days to nights is never going to be complete as I often have to visit clients shortly after I get off from the night job. Oh well, I guess that's what keeps life interesting isn't it?

Dennis

....the good news is that switching back to days is a snap...... |^|.....
Jon

wallace

We're almost out of coffee...writing this now might make a mental note that sticks: Get Coffee at Store Today.

Its getting into that time of year when we have huge temperature swings from morning till afternoon. 52 to 94 yesterday, and it will get bigger.

Dan

LizStreithorst

I thought that it was hot here yesterday.  Today it 93 with a heat index of 109 ???
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 18, 2017, 02:06:06 PM
I thought that it was hot here yesterday.  Today it 93 with a heat index of 109 ???

.....bless AC....... |^|
Jon

Barb

I took us to the beach this morning, thinking it might be cooler than afternoon, NOT.  Bill sat in the shade, relaxing on his scooter in a beach gazebo.  I walked about a mile in the surf, picking up shells.  I almost got heatstroke, it was brutally hot.  Could hardly wait to get back in the car's AC.  It saved me.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 18, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
I took us to the beach this morning, thinking it might be cooler than afternoon, NOT.  Bill sat in the shade, relaxing on his scooter in a beach gazebo.  I walked about a mile in the surf, picking up shells.  I almost got heatstroke, it was brutally hot.  Could hardly wait to get back in the car's AC.  It saved me.
Barb

...careful out there...... |^|
Jon