• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 08, 2024, 08:35:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 234
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

Tuesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 08, 2017, 05:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morning everyone.......a cool 54deg's here....we should see about 80 for a high this afternoon.... |^|....no rain in sight.....

....another nice putz'n day for us today....few errands, few chores, yada yada......we'll see how the day unfolds  huh

The coffee is very good..... it's still quiet.....and I'm ready for another cup.......... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2 is great..........have a cup... 8)...sleepy heads.....LOL
Jon

wallace

Good Morning. I'm detecting a welcome hint of fall in the air this morning.

On this day in 1914, George Bernard Shaw wrote that the soldiers on both sides should shoot their officers and go home. That got him in trouble..lol

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on August 08, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
Good Morning. I'm detecting a welcome hint of fall in the air this morning.

On this day in 1914, George Bernard Shaw wrote that the soldiers on both sides should shoot their officers and go home. That got him in trouble..lol

....1974 US President Richard Nixon announces he will resign at 12pm the next day

....1786 US Congress adopts silver dollar & decimal system of money

Jon

Ron Sower

...Good morning all you guys and gals...

...another warm clear day here...no rain til this weekend...monsoons returning...

...after two days of working out on the deck and patio and getting them cleaned up and removing accumulated junk and stuff, I will go out there and do a little more of the same...a bunch of stuff is going into the storage trailer to be put in the community yard sale during the Spring Fling event....

...we got the new patio furniture yesterday in late afternoon and it really looks pretty good...after all is in shape the way we want it out there I'l upload some pics....

...Have a good one all y'all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon all. Got tied up this morning so I am just getting on. This morning's coffee was great as usual. |^| |^| |^|

The weather is great. A little cloudy but that's ok. I'll take that over yesterday's 3.5 inches. Going up to 80 today. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 08, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
Good afternoon all. Got tied up this morning so I am just getting on. This morning's coffee was great as usual. |^| |^| |^|

The weather is great. A little cloudy but that's ok. I'll take that over yesterday's 3.5 inches. Going up to 80 today.

.....that 3 1/2" probably gave your sodded lawn a good drink..... |^|......it's a nice sunny, breezy day here .....

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 08, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

.....that 3 1/2" probably gave your sodded lawn a good drink..... |^|......it's a nice sunny, breezy day here .....
Got your boots on?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 08, 2017, 12:56:10 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 08, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

Got your boots on?

No boots but I had on my my beat up leather sneakers. My grass hasn't been greener all season. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.