• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 09, 2024, 03:45:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 301
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

Friday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 07, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very, very good this morn'n..... |^|

Already 74deg's outside, but only mid 80's called for today.....dew point still rock'n the 70's....... huh

...fish room stuff and putz'n on tap for us...nothing special planned...................yet?... ;)

..more coffee..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is excellent today. Finished a pot but may have to put a new one on because I slept like crap last night. Aches, pains and sinuses kept me up most of the night. A nap will be in order soon.  huh

After a full day of rain yesterday, we'll only get a half day of rain today. I won't have to water that sod until the middle of next week. The humidity is back though and that will be a problem.

Need to putz in the fishroom. Thinking about setting up my two 40 breeders. The snots and the L340s (mega clowns) like those tanks. Just thinking about it though. huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

72 going up to only 80, but it is humid and rain for this afternoon.  It says "Thunderstorms possible at 4:00pm."  Not near as bad as yesterday which was in the mid 90s.

Number 4 son got his car back yesterday.  Karen puts food out for the wild cats and we have a few that stick around.  They like to sleep on the warm car engine. Well seems one of them decided to chew up the wiring and it wouldn't start.  Had to have it hauled in and repaired.  Needless to say he is trying out cat repellents today.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 07, 2017, 09:17:04 AM
72 going up to only 80, but it is humid and rain for this afternoon.  It says "Thunderstorms possible at 4:00pm."  Not near as bad as yesterday which was in the mid 90s.

Number 4 son got his car back yesterday.  Karen puts food out for the wild cats and we have a few that stick around.  They like to sleep on the warm car engine. Well seems one of them decided to chew up the wiring and it wouldn't start.  Had to have it hauled in and repaired.  Needless to say he is trying out cat repellents today.

..it's already 82deg's here with the index at 87deg's...........HMMmmmmm huh...high of 84 called for...... huh...and you can cut the air with a knife.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Somethings cooking up out there?....we'll see  huh

Pressure    29.89 in
Visibility    10.0 miles
Clouds    Overcast 1900 ft
Heat Index    88 ?F
Dew Point    74 ?F
Humidity    77%

Rainfall    0.00 in
Jon

BallAquatics

Rained most of the day here.  I slept through the biggest part of it.  Did manage to do some water changes late this afternoon. Clearing now with temps in the upper 60's.  Might go for an evening ride if the rain is truly over.

I just about have my schedule flipped from AM to PM  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I couldn't flip AM and PM no matter how much they paid me.  You're a better man than I am.

I bought my primer, a roller, a couple of 5/8" knapps, a tray to roll in, and a gallon of paint thinner.  The rains are coming in as forecast.  Sometimes it's just a little piddle, sometimes there's wind and thunder and a short down pour.  It will be doing the same for days with a two day break and then it will start doing it again.  I knew that it would do this but I wanted to have the paint when it was time to get back to work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 07, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
Rained most of the day here.  I slept through the biggest part of it.  Did manage to do some water changes late this afternoon. Clearing now with temps in the upper 60's.  Might go for an evening ride if the rain is truly over.

I just about have my schedule flipped from AM to PM  LOL

Dennis

I did that flip for about 6-7 years.....you adjust, but never really get used to it....
Jon