• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 02:15:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 212
Total: 213

Monday's cup....

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n everyone......coffee's great on a cooler 59deg morning here....low 70's today....but yup...the rain's back.....

..nothing but the usual putz'n for us today......there's a few things that I need to do down in the fish room tho....hot mag cleaning, yada yada....

...now?....just more coffee....ball stats.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great. Already 80 degrees here with humidity making the air very thick. It is all supposed to come to a head this afternoon with with thunderstorms and flash flooding predicted. We shall see.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2017, 06:15:38 AM
Good morning. The coffee is great. Already 80 degrees here with humidity making the air very thick. It is all supposed to come to a head this afternoon with with thunderstorms and flash flooding predicted. We shall see.

....hope you don't get the hale that we did...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..and Pot #2 here....coffee's great !! 8)
Jon

Tony44

Coffee is good today on patio Lil cool but great weather. Go back to regular hours Wednesday thank god these hours suck have some Wc to do before I leave today have a great day all
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

..so far, a real nice day.....rains are going to miss us ?......... huh huh huh....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's been a stressful but successful day.  I fixed  the email on my phone all by my ignorant little self.  The bar code for sending the pump back that came down on the PC's email didn't come down on the phone but I wrote down the numbers above the bar code on the PC, kept my fingers crossed and drove to the USP store.  It worked!  The pump has been sent off and my credit card will be credited ;D  That was a load off my mind. 

My vanity tag arrived in the mail box.  I couldn't wait.  I drove to Ellisville to show it to Chip.  When he suggested a name for the Fiat he didn't know that the name he tossed out was the name I would go for.  I figured he'd grin ear to ear when he saw the tag.  He grinned ear to ear.  Chip will only be around for another month or so before he moves to the Gulf Coast.  I sure will miss him.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2017, 03:12:52 PM
It's been a stressful but successful day.  I fixed  the email on my phone all by my ignorant little self.  The bar code for sending the pump back that came down on the PC's email didn't come down on the phone but I wrote down the numbers above the bar code on the PC, kept my fingers crossed and drove to the USP store.  It worked!  The pump has been sent off and my credit card will be credited ;D  That was a load off my mind. 

My vanity tag arrived in the mail box.  I couldn't wait.  I drove to Ellisville to show it to Chip.  When he suggested a name for the Fiat he didn't know that the name he tossed out was the name I would go for.  I figured he'd grin ear to ear when he saw the tag.  He grinned ear to ear.  Chip will only be around for another month or so before he moves to the Gulf Coast.  I sure will miss him.

...you should get a pic, or two, of him.... huh
Jon

wallace

... and we would like to see a picture of the license plate on the car, if you please...
Dan

LizStreithorst

I tried once a long time ago.  He let me take pics of the first truck his great grandfather bought with his own money but he said that nobody was allowed to take a picture of him, "not even his old lady".  He knows me better now.  I'll try again.

wsantia1

Tornado warning to the south of me until 6:45. huh
Willie

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on June 19, 2017, 05:15:35 PM
... and we would like to see a picture of the license plate on the car, if you please...

That's easy enough.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

....careful out there..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 19, 2017, 05:33:11 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

....careful out there..... |^|

Reminds me of Northern Illinois with all of the corn fields out here.
Willie

wallace

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2017, 05:32:31 PM
Quote from: wallace on June 19, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

That's easy enough.

You got it fast. Out here it would take 6 weeks and youd have to fill out 5 alternates because your first choice is taken for sure.
Dan