• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 11, 2024, 01:20:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,388
  • Total Topics: 18,556
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45

dog.....1022 words..

Started by Mugwump, June 15, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Border Collie, of course.  I wish that I were as smart as a Border Collie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

That's very cool.  I have an old book around here that says most dogs can learn about 30 words and exceptional dogs can learn around 60.....  guess this blows that out of the water.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 15, 2017, 03:45:52 PM
That's very cool.  I have an old book around here that says most dogs can learn about 30 words and exceptional dogs can learn around 60.....  guess this blows that out of the water.  LOL

Dennis

Sassy must know the word 'food' in a gazillion languages..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2017, 03:49:31 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on June 15, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

Dennis

Sassy must know the word 'food' in a gazillion languages..... huh
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Mine all know "good dog" and "no".  Some know obedience commands.  Some have picked up hand signals.  They all can read my looks and tone of voice.  I don't have enough free time to dedicate to keeping the mind of a Border Collie occupied. 
Always move forward. Never look back.