• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 09, 2024, 03:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 301
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 230
Total: 231

Thurs. ...coffee....

Started by Mugwump, June 01, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n to all....

....great coffee on a cool morn'n..........80 today?...we'll see.... huh

....not sure just what's going on today.....so we'll just wing it....................maybe..kinda....whatever

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...and where are you?......LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Another beautiful day coming up here.  Sunny and upper 70's...  looks the same for Friday & Saturday too!!!

Mowing all done for the week.  Some new bikes parts coming in later today so that's probably what I'll be doing.  Found a couple of boxes of the old stock parts that I'd boxed up way back when...  slowly but surly I'm getting it back to the stock configuration.

Dennis

wallace

We got rain last night that wasn't even hinted at in the forecast. They adjusted the forecast according to what was hitting the roof.

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on June 01, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
We got rain last night that wasn't even hinted at in the forecast. They adjusted the forecast according to what was hitting the roof.

...seems like it sometimes, huh?......
Jon

Ron Sower

Hi folks...
...75 here this morning and cloud cover...gong to almost 100 and clouds to disappear by noon...so should be a good day...no rain in sight...

...had some Pillsbury flaky biscuits with orange marmalade and Jimmy Dean microwave sausage to start the day on the deck a bit ago... |eat|

...just sputzing and a few things to do around the house today...wash clothes...vacuum...eat...|eat|

...I told my granddaughter that by the time I got back to Tacoma for graduation, I'd be ten pounds lighter...almost there...weighed in 2 days ago at 1.5lb away from my goal...! |^|

...yesterday I picked up a nail in my golf cart tire...Dean came over with a tank of air and some of that green stuff to pump into it to fill the puncture from the inside...first time I've used it...I'll check out the tire in a few minutes to see if it's still holding up....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2017, 10:06:44 AM
Hi folks...
...75 here this morning and cloud cover...gong to almost 100 and clouds to disappear by noon...so should be a good day...no rain in sight...

...had some Pillsbury flaky biscuits with orange marmalade and Jimmy Dean microwave sausage to start the day on the deck a bit ago... |eat|

...just sputzing and a few things to do around the house today...wash clothes...vacuum...eat...|eat|

...I told my granddaughter that by the time I got back to Tacoma for graduation, I'd be ten pounds lighter...almost there...weighed in 2 days ago at 1.5lb away from my goal...! |^|

...yesterday I picked up a nail in my golf cart tire...Dean came over with a tank of air and some of that green stuff to pump into it to fill the puncture from the inside...first time I've used it...I'll check out the tire in a few minutes to see if it's still holding up....

..'green stuff' ?.....like 'fix a flat' ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2017, 10:12:18 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2017, 10:06:44 AM
Hi folks...

..'green stuff' ?.....like 'fix a flat' ?
yeah...I think that's it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...okay...half the clothes are washed and dried... cleaned out the nasty moldy hummingbird feeders ready to hang...made a bank deposit...moved the patio heater down off the deck onto the patio and put the cover on it...visited a sick neighbor...took an owl feather I found in the yard to a tribe adopted native American friend...cut off a Saguaro limb bud from a fallen cactus...went to the Adobe Shop to get a pot to plant it in....

...whew...think I'll rest a minute then go plant the bud and then fix some hummingbird nectar to hang on the shepherd hook...after that I'll clean up some cholla skeletons and manzanita wood to take up to the swap in Auburn Wa...

...after that...pool time... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2017, 01:07:07 PM
...okay...half the clothes are washed and dried... cleaned out the nasty moldy hummingbird feeders ready to hang...made a bank deposit...moved the patio heater down off the deck onto the patio and put the cover on it...visited a sick neighbor...took an owl feather I found in the yard to a tribe adopted native American friend...cut off a Saguaro limb bud from a fallen cactus...went to the Adobe Shop to get a pot to plant it in....

...whew...think I'll rest a minute then go plant the bud and then fix some hummingbird nectar to hang on the shepherd hook...after that I'll clean up some cholla skeletons and manzanita wood to take up to the swap in Auburn Wa...

....anytime is pool time, especially night time  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

The "green stuff" is great!!!  I buy it by the gallon at TSC.  Keep it in all the yard equipment...  lawn mower, trailers, wheel barrow, etc.  It works best with tire with tubes, but it also works great on tubeless tire too.

https://youtu.be/fKlS7I-gwW4

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2017, 01:10:29 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

....anytime is pool time, especially night time  |^|
Yeah...I like the pool and hot tub at night....love to be there when the sun sets and then watch the stars come out one at a time... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 01, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
The "green stuff" is great!!!  I buy it by the gallon at TSC.  Keep it in all the yard equipment...  lawn mower, trailers, wheel barrow, etc.  It works best with tire with tubes, but it also works great on tubeless tire too.

https://youtu.be/fKlS7I-gwW4

Dennis
THATs IT!!!!!   :D :D :D :D and the tire is still inflated...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron