• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 07, 2024, 08:43:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 357
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Coffee on a Thursday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, April 20, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Cooler temps for the next few days....but at least it doesn't look like any rain.... 8)

...coffee is most excellent this morning....MMMmmm...very good  ;)

..some swap prep this morning, along with the usual fish room putz'n....

It'll be a busy weekend ....finally doing the baseball draft on Saturday, that means driving up near Northwestern, by the lake... then driving out for the QC swap on Sunday....lotsa fun but tiring too....

...more coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 going.......there's a weird yellowish sky outside right now....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great and the weather will be just good with on and off showers. ast least the temps will get to 75.

After a quick water change on the 150 (water is good again  huh) I am going to start packing the kitchen cabinet stuff. Have to start somewhere. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...didn't feel like havng coffee today...don't know why...but the O.J. was good! ;D .....

...looks like we'll be in the 90s next couple weeks...no rain...

...got some shopping to do this morning...

...by the way......where is everybody today? ...I'm usually the last one to get started here in the mornings!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 20, 2017, 10:25:38 AM
...didn't feel like havng coffee today...don't know why...but the O.J. was good! ;D .....

...by the way......where is everybody today? ...I'm usually the last one to get started here in the mornings!...

.....likely still ZZZZZzzzzzzz.....LOL...what?? no coffee??........ huh
Jon

wallace

I forgot to have coffee this morning for some reason. Had tea though. I'm finally finished with that construction thing, now I can spend more time tinkering with the fish.

We had two egg incubators going, now there are about 20 chirplings in the kitchen and more in the dining room. They aren't that noisy.. yet... in another week they will get crazy.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 20, 2017, 10:52:46 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 20, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

.....likely still ZZZZZzzzzzzz.....LOL...what?? no coffee??........ huh

..it's just different when I'm not supposed to drink regular coffee....but I made up for it this afternoon over at friend's house when I took a bag of Hershey Kisses and almost demolished it single-handedly.....!!!  |^| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron