• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 03, 2024, 06:48:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,377
  • Total Topics: 18,552
  • Online today: 287
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

This Old House Insider

Started by BallAquatics, April 08, 2017, 07:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I love this show!  Between Norm's instructions and Terri's support, I learned how to redo our 4 homes and become a proper wood worker.

Spent yesterday afternoon watching the very first season of shows from the late 70's..... great stuff.  Highly recommended.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 08, 2017, 07:21:57 AM
I love this show!  Between Norm's instructions and Terri's support, I learned how to redo our 4 homes and become a proper wood worker.

Spent yesterday afternoon watching the very first season of shows from the late 70's..... great stuff.  Highly recommended.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I love this show too. Now that I am soon the be a landlord I need to revisit a few of them. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

Yep, those were good shows. Norm did the Yankee Workshop and every time I saw a tool I didn't have I had to have one of my own. Got a kick out of his accent... when he wanted to say "drawers" he said "drazzz"..lol

The thing about the wordworking shows is, it looks like so much fun because they only show the guy pushing wood thru a saw, just the good parts. They don't show the real deal, which is that you spend 96% of your time measuring, cleaning, looking for something, sharpening... etc etc
Dan