• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 06, 2024, 05:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,381
  • Total Topics: 18,554
  • Online today: 366
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

Thurs. night spaghetti

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I've got my spaghetti sauce simmering and it smells wonderful in here.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...I added some Italian sausage to it too....MMMMmmmmm.....we'll have a nice salad on the side, and warm Italian bread..... |^|

...gotta turn it off for a bit here soon to let it 'work'.....then reheat it a while later....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

......full like turkey dinner full.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Chuck roast, red beans & rice, spinach lasagna, stove top stuffing, orange swirl vanilla ice cream and a strawberry cheese danish. I am ready to explode. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2017, 06:42:58 PM
Chuck roast, red beans & rice, spinach lasagna, stove top stuffing, orange swirl vanilla ice cream and a strawberry cheese danish. I am ready to explode. wfwf wfwf wfwf

LOLOLOLOL.......good job !!!
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2017, 06:48:21 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2017, 06:42:58 PM

LOLOLOLOL.......good job !!!

Had a lot of food left over from the snow storm. Lasagna was from a neighbor.
Willie

BallAquatics

Some kind of grouch meal with chicken, wild rice, cream of mushroom soup, Indian spices, and black pepper.  Had that nice Indian heat that starts out slow and builds with every bite.  Oh, cheesy peas on the side.....

Dennis

wallace

Asparagus accompanied by a pile of mayo... some corned beef & potatoes.

Dan

Ron Sower

Dennis, what's a "grouch meal"?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 16, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

It's a Sesame Street thing.  Oscar the "Grouch" lives in a trash can and just throws whatever he has together for a "Grouch Meal".  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 17, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

It's a Sesame Street thing.  Oscar the "Grouch" lives in a trash can and just throws whatever he has together for a "Grouch Meal".  LOL

Dennis

Looks like Oscar the "Grouch" may be looking for a new place to live. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 17, 2017, 07:11:42 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on March 17, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

Dennis

Looks like Oscar the "Grouch" may be looking for a new place to live. huh

..where's the outrage that folks showed Mitt ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron