• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 12:50:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 875
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Coffee on a Fri. morn'n

Started by Mugwump, March 03, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n everyone....as the weekend starts, it's cool and cloudy....more rain..snow? for us, but the days will warm up by Sunday for the swap....it seems that winter and spring will continue to joust for supremacy.....weird weather seems to be the norm....LOL

..coffee's great...slept good...no plans yet....but bring it on !!....gonna make it great day !

...now a brief break as we refill my coffee... ;D  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...geez Louise, sleepyheads...... huh
Jon

wallace

I'm up, I'm up... my excuse for sleeping in is we had two baby goats last night kinda late. I will try to get some pics later.
Dan

wsantia1

I'm up. Just got sidetracked. lol Coffee was great but this weather is crazy. Today they are talking snow showers.huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I'm up now!...decaf was predictable...no kick...!...no plans today...Lucy's gonna play golf...I got a zillion little things to get around to one day...maybe straighten out my shed today?..that's not appealing...it is going to be up into the low 80s today with clouds, but no rain...

...i set up a small Fluval CO2 unit on the tank last night...I watch it today for regulation of the bubbles...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I had my first cup of coffee made with the french press this morning.  I didn't realize there would be a learning curve involved in getting the coffee just right.
Always move forward. Never look back.