• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 04, 2024, 07:12:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,380
  • Total Topics: 18,553
  • Online today: 233
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, February 18, 2017, 05:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is just perfect...MMmmm   44deg's already and another sunny day in the 60's for us... |^|  a very nice weekend here.. |^|

..more putz'n and tidying up around the house..might get that grill finally fired up too.... huh..I'm sure an errand or two will be necessary, for what to be determined...

...now for more of this delicious coffee .... |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and very, very good too.......good morn'n sleepy heads....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The 60s are in store for here too. |^| |^| |^|

Company coming in from out of town. I am usually happy to see them but this time it is just throwing me off stride because I just have too many balls in the air. I hope they understand if I am not the greatest host this weekend. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 18, 2017, 06:40:26 AM
Coffee is great. The 60s are in store for here too. |^| |^| |^|

Company coming in from out of town. I am usually happy to see them but this time it is just throwing me off stride because I just have too many balls in the air. I hope they understand if I am not the greatest host this weekend. huh

I'm sure they'll realize the situation.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...50 already !!!!!..and climbing.....dang nice weather !!!  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

..slept in til 9 today...groggy...

...Going to drop into the 60s today and tomorrow and rain...because of rain they cancelled the Spring Fling Car Show today...I think they're still doing the Karaoke at noon...

...I just got in some beautiful Amazon swords from Liz...many thanks Liz...they're floating now and I'll plant later today...4 of the 5 mystery snails that came with them are moving about now..I hope the last one comes around too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Lovely day.  I believe I'll go out and mow the lawn.  Mowing in February is crazy.  I'm supposed to be freezing my ass off not mowing grass.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...it got to 66 deg's here today.....gorgeous weather....sunny with light winds.....'poifect' for me... |^|
Jon

wallace

We just put a bunch of goose eggs in the incubator. I'm going to try and finally tear down the 90g tank in the dining room and move it into the fishoffice. It has flooded the nice hardwood floor in there twice now. All there is in there now is a ton of plants and 3 cardinals. I'll get the plants out first and then try for the cards.
Dan