• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:28:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 918
Total: 918

GCCA swap on Dec 7th

Started by Mugwump, November 18, 2014, 06:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The swap was cursed for my friends.  Let's not talk about it any more.  Every time this thread pops up as the most recent unread I have to read it and it makes me feel bad all over again.  Whadda you say we dig a grave and bury it for good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 07, 2014, 06:18:44 PM
That sucks! Sorry to hear about the fish Jon.

Yes it did, Scott....my heart went down in my socks when I popped the first lid...then skipped a bunch of beats as I checked the others too.....but I just pulled a spawn from #3 pair Koi about 15 mins ago...that'll help some...moved all the Blues/Pinoys to a ten....fry make me happy when I watch them....and play with them....no arm hairs on my right forearm from doing that in the 130....little monsters zero right in on em too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Really sorry about your losses Jon. Makes me sick thinking about it

Barb

I am very sorry to hear how this swap turned out for you Jon, and Ed.  What a story. 
Barb :(

Mugwump

Thanks Barb, Josh, etal......tis life, I guess....you live and learn...sometimes the hard way too....unfortunately...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Jon so sorry you lost your fish
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Jon....It is so weird that after so many years this happens. Really a bad break, man. Sorry.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear the awful news about your fish.  I can imagine how upsetting it must have been when you opened those buckets.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Thanks guys...I guess it's another moment of life's hard learning experiences?
Jon