• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 09:41:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 757
Total: 757

Wednesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2016, 05:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....great coffee...MMmmm very good....a cold frosty 31deg morn'n....even the deck is slick..... wfwf....we won't even hit 40 for a high either.....calling for a bit of snow tonight... huh...

..a good fish room day....yup....tunes, coffee, some water changes...yada yada yada....

How'd the pup do last night, Dan...?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..on pot #2 now......what a great cup of coffee.....MMMmm...best that I've had since the last one... |^|

Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was gone a long time ago. It was great. Real foggy out with temps in the low 60s topping out at 68. It's going to rain off and on all day with some T-Storms and high winds possible.

House cleaning today though I may sneak in a wc on the 150 and fry tanks later. We'll see how the day goes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I should get my butt in gear....dang cold out, but at least the sun is now shining..... 8)..........

..groan, stretch, snap, crackle, pop, moan...............................
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on November 30, 2016, 07:47:42 AM
...I should get my butt in gear....dang cold out, but at least the sun is now shining..... 8)..........

..groan, stretch, snap, crackle, pop, moan...............................

I know the feeling.

wallace

Some rain last night, now its foggy.

I heard less barking but maybe I just slept better and snored through it. My wife had the fan turned on, which is her way of drowning the sound of barking in white noise. She will tell me all about it later... I slept through her getting up.

Its time to go out and retrieve the game-cam pictures. I've been trying to get a pic of a cougar or a wolf. Now that would be cool.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on November 30, 2016, 10:44:12 AM
Some rain last night, now its foggy.

I heard less barking but maybe I just slept better and snored through it. My wife had the fan turned on, which is her way of drowning the sound of barking in white noise. She will tell me all about it later... I slept through her getting up.

Its time to go out and retrieve the game-cam pictures. I've been trying to get a pic of a cougar or a wolf. Now that would be cool.

...that's a heck of an adversary for a pup.... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Coffee was good...but it was a long time ago...! Had to hurry and get over to help decorate the clubhouse for Christmas...met some new people and enjoyed the experience but after 3.5 hours had to come back home and get some meds for the joints...beer helped too...!

...just a putzing day for us... going out to dinner tonight...Greek restaruant in town....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It finally rained.  I waited for it all night.  It was very still and humid.  It felt  like something big and bad was coming.  Finally around 5 am the bottom dropped out.  It was a monsoon for 2 1/2 hrs.  Then it was gone.  They promise more rain for the weekend |^|
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 30, 2016, 07:13:28 PM
It finally rained.  I waited for it all night.  It was very still and humid.  It felt  like something big and bad was coming.  Finally around 5 am the bottom dropped out.  It was a monsoon for 2 1/2 hrs.  Then it was gone.  They promise more rain for the weekend |^|

....seems that you're not done mowing for the year now... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I think I am.  The potted plants lived because they were close to the house and I watered them well before the cold snaps.  The grass is all brown.  It was too dry for the rye grass to even germinate.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 30, 2016, 05:11:10 PM
Whadigyagit on camera?

There was nothing! Even me walking in front of it. I need to check the scandisk card, maybe I didn't format it right. Its the first time I have used that memory card.

We've had a mountain lion in the yard a couple of times. I doubt if one will come close, they don't want to tangle with a big dog, they just want an easy meal.
Dan

wallace

Well, Rooster barked all night again while I slept. He doesn't know that the cows are 'us' and he seems to be barking at the cows. Our plan is to go for walks with some hay for the cows.. get him to understand. He probably thinks the fence that keeps the cows out of the yard is the boundary.
Dan