• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

GCCA swap on Dec 7th

Started by Mugwump, November 18, 2014, 06:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: EdKaz on November 18, 2014, 04:22:14 PM

QuoteI agree those are some real nice looking Koi.

Thanks for the compliments on the fish, they do come from some might fine stock

The Female in the pictures here, is a Mugwump Sunset.

I still have all of the ones that I got from you.  They are beauties too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We have our table...just got done registering....they opened it up early. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteWe have our table...just got done registering....they opened it up early.

I SHOULD have mine tommorrow

sschind

Might have to swing by this time.  I think i have to take my sister and her family to the airport early that day.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on November 18, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
QuoteWe have our table...just got done registering....they opened it up early.

I SHOULD have mine tommorrow

Tomorrow???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteTomorrow???

I Became an "official GCCA card carrying member" last night. :)
Tossed a few questions at em(late last night) regarding what I can and or cant do/setup at their swaps(more official answers to avoid any misunderstandings at the door) before committing to a table or two this round.

Hoping to hear back Today

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on November 19, 2014, 08:37:41 AM
QuoteTomorrow???

I Became an "official GCCA card carrying member" last night. :)
Tossed a few questions at em(late last night) regarding what I can and or cant do/setup at their swaps(more official answers to avoid any misunderstandings at the door) before committing to a table or two this round.

Hoping to hear back Today

this pretty much it....

Swap Rule 1 Please confirm you have read this. Vendor set-up will begin at 7:00am. ABSOLUTELY no vendors will be allowed to unload stage or set up in the hallway or doorway before this time.
Swap Rule 2 Please confirm you have read this. Absolutely nothing will be allowed in front of or alongside the table(s) you have rented. If it cannot fit behind on or under your table please understand that we will NOT allow it to block the aisles or walkways.
Swap Rule 3 Please confirm you have read this. Four tables and a total of two badges (two entrance tickets) maximum allowed per vendor / GCCA member.
Jon

EdKaz

I'm in  :)

Im sure its Going to be a learning experience from the other side of the tables.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on November 21, 2014, 10:16:08 AM
I'm in  :)

Im sure its Going to be a learning experience from the other side of the tables.

It'll take one or two to adjust your technique.......and to judge how much to bring, etc...
Jon

Mugwump

Looks like about 56 vendors going into tomorrow nights non-member sign up....

Jon

Barb

Ed, you have some gorgeous angels!!!
Barb

Mugwump

Yes he does.....Ed has the 'gift'....
Jon

LizStreithorst

He sure does.  I can't wait to get my picks.  They are gorgeous!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

So it's prep week for the upcoming Sunday swap. I need to decide on what to bring and get some separated. On pack up morning, it is much easier if the fish are all in just a few tanks. We might not take as many as usual because the vendor count is down, and folks won't be clamoring as much for fish with Xmas being so close???....who knows??...
Jon

Mugwump

Vendor list and layout are posted now.... ;D     
Jon