• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Saturday vittles..

Started by Mugwump, December 17, 2016, 12:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...boigers'.....seasoned fries ??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Just some left over pizza.  I put chicken paprika in the crock pot when I got home form work but it won't be ready until 9.  I'll have it Sunday and Monday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

I'm putting a tri-tip, marinated in pineapple & etc, in the oven. Our son is coming for dinner.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on December 17, 2016, 02:59:45 PM
I'm putting a tri-tip, marinated in pineapple & etc, in the oven. Our son is coming for dinner.

....sounds good.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

One of the kids went to MacDonalds for big macs and shakes. It is snowing again so he went a little early.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on December 17, 2016, 12:42:24 PM
...boigers'.....seasoned fries ??....

....outstanding !!!!.....pigged out big time... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

wallace

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 17, 2016, 03:23:15 PM
Can I come?

Sure, but all y'alls go to bed about the time we eat around here.. ..............smells good!

Been cleaning for the last 4 hours, the dogs tracking all the mud in after that rain.
Dan