• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:31:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 303
Total: 303

whew.....

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2013, 07:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I couldn't find Manny & Cecil a little while ago....looked high and low....searched the fishroom and finally asked Abby where they were.....she looked around and found them asleep in my new 20 highs....idiots, just curled up and 'out for the count'......demons, I tell you...demons.. ::)..I guess it beats there other nap spot...top of the cockatiel cage.....*groan*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

They just keep you on your toes don't they.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels

Guess that means you needs to run to petco, spend the 20 buck, and make them their own tank.... the pur...fect tank..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 02, 2013, 08:38:06 PM
They just keep you on your toes don't they.   ;)

Yes, they do...their antics can be hilarious too....well, sometimes... ;D

Quote from: P4Angels on April 02, 2013, 08:43:02 PM
Guess that means you needs to run to petco, spend the 20 buck, and make them their own tank.... the pur...fect tank..

Sure.........NOT.....bad enough now...

Yesterday, a guy came to look at some fish...he walked past one of the cory pod tanks and looked through the back of the tank....he says "what's that?"..Jan didn't skip a beat..oh those are big cat-fish.....LOL....both demons watching the hifins darting around..heads flick'n her and there.....better than TV..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

I keep telling Aron we should have put the doxies in a tank and called them our newest edition of fish....dog fish

PaulineMi

Yep....I was thinking "cat fish".   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)