• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 07:52:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 532
Total: 532

Calendar

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2012, 08:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Take a look at the calendar up top. It's a nice feature and works well....It even gives you a choice of what board to post a reminder...cool tool.......yeppers
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Jo

b125killer

That's cool but the date is wrong for the GCCA Swap. It has it on November 1st not the 11th.
Scott

Rjb3

I was gonna mention that. Also, MAS swap Nov 4th and Quad City Fishkeepers on the 18th.

BallAquatics

Well I got it listed on the 11th now, but can't seem to figure out how to remove the one for the 1st.  Perhaps it will only let the person who posted it remove it... we'll see if it will let Jon delete it.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Well that's all sorted!  Registered users can now post events to the calendar too!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 19, 2012, 08:58:27 AM
That's cool but the date is wrong for the GCCA Swap. It has it on November 1st not the 11th.

Gang....It's Nov 11th for the GCCA swap....
http://www.gcca.net/docs-events/upcoming-events?task=view_event&event_id=45
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson