• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:27:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

I may nave new dog

Started by LizStreithorst, November 10, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I know.  I'll see how the dog reacts and ask a lot of questions.  Y'all know that I'm fond of the little guy, but the most honest honorable thing is to return him to his owner.  Could be his owner really does have a speech impediment of some kind and is afraid to talk on the phone.  I donno.  this is my reward for trying to do the right thing wfwf

Barb

Sometimes money talks.  Maybe he needs money more than the dog.  Couldn't hurt to offer $$ for him.
Barb

LizStreithorst

The owner was here just after I opened the shop.  No lisp huh but the dog told me in no uncertain terms that the man was his owner.  I feel good about sending him home.  The guy asked me if I would keep Harley for him if he had to go out of town for work and I said yes.  He shook my hand, thanked me and gave me a hug before he left.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 16, 2016, 09:18:57 AM
The owner was here just after I opened the shop.  No lisp huh but the dog told me in no uncertain terms that the man was his owner.  I feel good about sending him home.  The guy asked me if I would keep Harley for him if he had to go out of town for work and I said yes.  He shook my hand, thanked me and gave me a hug before he left.

...cool beans....win/win.....you get to see little Studley again.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm missing the little shit head but he's where he belongs :'(