• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 09:40:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 121
Total: 122

Time for a WC

Started by LizStreithorst, November 13, 2016, 03:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Nothing gives me as much pleasure as doing a WC.  Even when I'm not in the mood to do i,t once I start I enjoy it huh   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 13, 2016, 03:42:41 PM
Nothing gives me as much pleasure as doing a WC.  Even when I'm not in the mood to do i,t once I start I enjoy it huh   

Put the tunes on..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I always leave the news on.  I wish I could get away from the news but I'm as addicted to news as much as I'm addicted to cigars w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 13, 2016, 05:17:10 PM
I always leave the news on.  I wish I could get away from the news but I'm as addicted to news as much as I'm addicted to cigars w!w

'Ceeegar's'...... |^|...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Years ago, I smoked Harvesters, El Producto Queens, and then Acids. Mmmm

wallace

I do WCs around 10 PM every night. Sometimes I'm tired but I do it anyway and afterwards I'm awake again and go read for a couple hours. It takes more time because I have to mix the minerals in the barrels.
Dan