• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:12:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 255
Total: 255

Sherman set the wayback machine to 1962.....

Started by BallAquatics, March 27, 2013, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Frank The Plumber

Mom bought her 1962 Impala Super Sport that year. White with white seats and red trim. Had the red side trim on it. My first love that car. I drove it when I was 6 years old. And I looked good doing it I am sure.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

PaulineMi

LoL...I can sing along with all of those songs.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

ok...1969......but....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Frank The Plumber

Oh yes 1969. I went to kindergarten that year. My first forays into becoming He who is known as that F&^%$$ Little stinker. I had my first mini bike this year and promptly did a head firster into ....the back end of mom's 62 Impala. Fortunately theLord saw fit to have those teeth grow back. The rest of the face........not so much.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?