• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:48:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

Friday coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2016, 06:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's terrific on a cold morn'n here....high around 50 for the day.....might see the sun tho  huh

..swap prep/putz'n...yada yada.....and maybe a few errands....mow/mulch the front yard ...

Cubs heading back home now with a 3-2 game lead.....two games at Wrigley....only need one of them to reach the World Series.... |^|....it'd be terrific to get that win against Kershaw....yup.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Cool and wet here.  Over half an inch of rain yesterday, and already a quarter inch today.  Smiles all around out in the fish room!!!

Finally an easy day for me.  Be nice to just veg out and do some putzin'

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 21, 2016, 07:15:09 AM
Cool and wet here.  Over half an inch of rain yesterday, and already a quarter inch today.  Smiles all around out in the fish room!!!

Finally an easy day for me.  Be nice to just veg out and do some putzin'

Dennis

cool beans...my kind of day !!!  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Pot #2 brewing.  Got a new "Breakfast Blend" I'm trying.  Billy the dog sitting here "on point" waiting for some buttered toast.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 21, 2016, 07:32:27 AM
Pot #2 brewing.  Got a new "Breakfast Blend" I'm trying.  Billy the dog sitting here "on point" waiting for some buttered toast.

Dennis

Great minds think alike  |^|....we're on pot #2 also..... |^|.....no toast yet tho.....

Sassy tore down the hall this morn'n and jumped up to greet me....scratched my arm about 8" and bloody.....gotta trim d'em nails today....yup...however, my bad...not her fault....arm got in the way of the puppy exuberance ....I knew better too...she's getting bigger by the day and can really get her lov'n going.....what a sweetie  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Puppies keep you young!  It's great that you and Jan are having so much fun with the pup.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 21, 2016, 07:56:55 AM
Puppies keep you young!  It's great that you and Jan are having so much fun with the pup.   ;)

Dennis

She's a trip....and can poop ya out too with all that energy...she's a bit over 19" at the shoulder, and 29"-30" from butt to snout..33#'s this morning...quite an armful...LOL....she looks to be headed for around 70+lbs?....a more normal female weight than Abby was......she was a pretty big girl, vet weighed @103-105 in her prime...
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was great as usual. Trying to get through my water changes early because it's going to be the last great day for a while.

Going up to 80 degrees today but tonight everything comes crashing down. Wind, rain and tomorrows high in the 50s is just the start of it. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...sun's out....48deg's and heading your way Willie .... ;D.....good sleeping weather  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2016, 11:32:16 AM
...sun's out....48deg's and heading your way Willie .... ;D.....good sleeping weather  |^|

Much the same here, 47?F and overcast.  It has stopped raining though.   :(   Feels like fall to me   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

..off to the basement for a bit....gotta do some water changes.......see y'all in a bit... 8)
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 21, 2016, 11:49:43 AM
..off to the basement for a bit....gotta do some water changes.......see y'all in a bit... 8)

Vaya con Dios

Dennis

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

hasta luego cocodrilo

Dennis

Mugwump

....ok..all done....ended up moving fish around too...I'll need to go back down in a bit and separate some newly formed pairs before somebody gets killed......big water changes set off at least two pairs in a 75, and the 60 breeder.....it's crazy in there.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

Jon