• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:48:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

Sunday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2016, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..rained and stormed over night...still kinda wet and drizzly ...coffee's very, very good...MMmmm   

..a lazy putz'n day for us here.... |^|   coffee/fish room/tunes/putz'n.......no rush at all... ;D  we'll see what the day brings  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

on Pot #2 ...seems harder to get going this morn'n than I'd thought... huh wfwf huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great this morning. It was a little chilly this morning but the temp is going up into the 70s with lots of sunshine today. We are even going to have a couple of dry low humidity days in the low 80s this week. My kind of weather. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Relaxing day today. I may take Kobe for a ride to the new house site to get him accustomed to the area. They are pouring the foundation this week. It is supposed to be ready from 120 to 150 days after the foundation is poured. I will put my current house up for sale in early November. Since this is a 55+ community, the market is pretty steady throughout the year.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I'm fed, the fish are fed...and got a load of wash going.....Jan's making 'doggie' cookies...and Sassy Frassy  is taking a nap in the front room with the boys...Igor's jabbering away.....the finches are tending...Shrek and Fiona are cavorting..and Miss Stretch is loving on her perch.....all seems weird as usual..... huh

...need to run an errand here in a bit..... dog food, bird seed, milk and cereal.....maybe a piece of meat for Sunday dinner....?

....some place in there a nap would be nice... |^|
Jon

wallace

I'm going to fit a nap into my schedule today.

The windstorms are over with, it was no big deal... there was just one short power outage.

Eventually got the new generator fired up and ready for the winter. It wouldn't start. I pulled on it until my arm hurt and cussed at it... then discovered that there is a little valve in the fuel line that you need to point to the word 'ON'.  ::)
Dan

LizStreithorst

lol  Sounds like something I'd do wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on October 16, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

The windstorms are over with, it was no big deal... there was just one short power outage.

Eventually got the new generator fired up and ready for the winter. It wouldn't start. I pulled on it until my arm hurt and cussed at it... then discovered that there is a little valve in the fuel line that you need to point to the word 'ON'::)

....sneaky little switches aren't they.... huh...nyuk nyuk nyuk....
Jon

Mugwump

..on the last pot of the day.....settling in for the evening.. |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: wallace on October 16, 2016, 11:23:06 AM

Eventually got the new generator fired up and ready for the winter. It wouldn't start. I pulled on it until my arm hurt and cussed at it... then discovered that there is a little valve in the fuel line that you need to point to the word 'ON'.  ::)

Details. All the time details.