• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 356
Total: 357

temp's crashing...

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2016, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..In the low 40's already.....might get that frost tonight...?

Ron you got out of Washington just in time....some really bad storms going through there currently....nasty high winds, torrential rains, etc....

Willie get your furnace ready....your next cold shot will be a goody...

Liz....how's temps holding down there ?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's still doors and windows open weather here.  In the mornings I have to put on a light jacket but I'm still wearing shorts.  By the time I get to work I can peal off the jacket.  People are bitching about it being too warm for this time of year but I love it.  If only it would rain.  The cow/calf breeders are worried because they'll have to start feeding hay a month early and hay will be expensive and run out early. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 13, 2016, 07:18:12 PM
..In the low 40's already.....might get that frost tonight...?

Ron you got out of Washington just in time....some really bad storms going through there currently....nasty high winds, torrential rains, etc....

Liz....how's temps holding down there ?

We did get out just in time. I'be been texting and emailing friends and family back there. Sure love it here though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 13, 2016, 07:18:12 PM

It will be cold in the mornings but a couple of days next week will have temps in the low 80s with very low humidity. My kind if weather. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

Another windstorm today. The one on Thursday wasn't bad, not strong enough to make the house shake. On the next ranch down the road it blew a gate open and all the guy's bulls were running up the road. We had our own little Pamplona.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I heard on the radio about the worse of the two storms coming today.  Stay safe.
Always move forward. Never look back.