• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:14:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

New fish coming

Started by Jdmcfast, March 26, 2013, 07:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

Priority has tracking numbers. You can look it up.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 04, 2013, 06:48:10 PM
Priority has tracking numbers. You can look it up.

Frank, they're not updating in a timely manner.....right now they seem to be updating after the fact....sheesh.....sent three boxes...one priority, it arrived the next day...one express, it arrived 12 hrs late and had to be picked up, or it would have been later.....one box to Tenn, priority that is on time and will be delivered tomorrow.......by the by, the priority box that got there over night was in New Jersey.....go figure....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EvanJ

Dont trust usps scanning uodates on tracking. I had a express box from jon that didnt arrive at noon. So I made multiple trips to the post office. And I stopped at the main airport hub at 5pm 615 and 730pm every time they said it was in chicago. Finally at 1120pm I checked again and it said it arrived at 530pm. I drove down to the airport and picked it up. Dang usps

Frank The Plumber

Oh yeah, this is because of the see castration thing.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

greydragon

well the plecos just got here
they look good
Jon which of the girls has the experience the one bagged alone or the one with the male?

Mugwump

Both females are good to go..the male was in a separate tank.....give him a cave to get things going....he should get the hang of it quickly.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Both the winemilleri and the L134's are doing good!  They both took a little longer to acclimate than I'm use to which worried me a little bit. They have really settled in and colored up good now:))
Josh

PaulineMi

Glad to hear you could report a successful ending.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 08, 2013, 12:31:24 PM
Glad to hear you could report a successful ending.
Yes all ended well thankfully:))
Josh

ilroost

Nice Josh, lets see some picts when you get a chance